1 hour eliptical this morning. Fell off the work out wagon for the last 3 days .I got consumed by my art which hasnt happend in years , I drew so much yesterday that I forgot to eat. I was like that through my entire art program . To bad drawing doesn’t burn major calories . I have awsome new ideas definately going to have to balance out workouts, art and stuyding. I need a vacation from work badly.
- Blue Swede | Hooked on a Feeling
- Raspberries | Go All The Way
- Norman Greenbaum | Spirit in the Sky
- David Bowie | Moonage Daydream
- Elvin Bishop | Fooled Around and Fell in Love
- 10CC | I’m Not in Love
- Jackson 5 | I Want You Back
- Redbone | Come and Get Your Love
- The Runaways | Cherry Bomb
- Rupert Holmes | Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
- The Five Stairsteps | O-O-H Child
- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell | Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
2nd visit with the weightloss clinic. Im getting a b12 shot. I really felt the benefits from it last time so I feel its worth it. Im down from last time :).
Breakfast time, listening to the rain out side . Its my day off I usualy get up at 3am so waking at 8am means I slept in and can enjoy a peaceful breakfast opposed to scarfing it down on a ten minute break at work. Looking foward to my workouts today .
This is the second time Ive been flaked on by my cousin. I got off work at 10am today and have waited for him to show cause he needs to get some survey done for his job. Wtf its 5pm and Ive been putting off my work out, cooking and going to the laundry mat. Im gonna have to decline helping him . I hate waiting and its waste of 2 lovely days. Rant over gonna try and do everything I missed.
Breakfast and lunch ready and packed for work. Waking up and doing it at 4am is no fun. Definitely back into good habbits and a strong workout routine.
1 hour of eliptical then had lunch. Some home made chicken vegetable soup with a cup of emergen C . The weather change shook up my sinuses and ive been having chills so this really hit the spot. Im gonna nap and then do my 30 day shred work out.